Available in Black/red or Silver.
Switch between 2 or 4 batteries! 220w or a massive 350w!!!
The SMOK GX2/4 TFV8 Big Baby Beast Starter Kit is a two or four battery convertible mod with a max wattage output of 350W paired with the popular Big Baby Beast Sub-Ohm Tank. The mod powers up to 220 watts with two 18650 batteries. By replacing the battery cover, the user can add two extra 18650s to the kit, increasing battery life and maximum wattage up to 350 watts. The GX2/4 utilizes a push button release interchangeable battery cover system which allows the device to switch between a full size and full power quadruple 18650 battery configuration. The GX2/4 350W features a vibrant vertically orientated 0.96 Inch OLED display and SMOK’s signature squeeze fire design.
The included TFV8 Big Baby Beast Sub-Ohm Tank is a top fill capable tank system with a 5ml E-Liquid capacity, signature hinged top-fill, and the impressive V8 Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure.
Please Note: Batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of four. Failure to do so may result in injury. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.
• 1 GX 2/4 Box Mod
• 1 TFV8 Big Baby Tank
• 1 Replacement GX 2/4 Battery Cover
• 1 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil
• 1 V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil
• 1 MicroUSB Cable
• Spare Parts
• Instructional Manual
SMOK GX2/4 350W TC Box Mod Features:
• Quad High-Amp 18650 Platform - Batteries Not Included
• Optional Dual High-Amp 18650 Platform
• Maximum Wattage Output - Quad 18650: 350W
• Maximum Wattage Output - Dual 18650: 220W
• Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
• Temperature Range: 200-600F
• Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
• Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
• Poly-Angular Frame
• Modular Battery Platform - Two or Four Battery Cover
• Intuive 0.96 Inch OLED Display
• Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
• Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
• Puiff Monitoring System
• 12 Seconds Cut-Off
• Temperature Protection
• Short Circuit Protection
• Over Current Protection
• Over/Under Voltage Protection
• MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades ONLY
• 510 Connection
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank Features:
• Enlarged Edition of the Baby Beast
• 24.5mm Diameter
• 5mL Juice Capacity
• Superior Stainless Steel Construction
• High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
• Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
• Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
• Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
• Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
• 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
• 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
• 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
• V8 Baby RBA - Two-Post Deck
• 510 Connection
REVIEW FROM SPINFUEL.COM
We told you SMOK was prolific. A year ago, the company decided to dabble in the fledgling FOUR-battery vape Mod market, but didn’t want to alienate its core customer base, which was still reveling in its dual-18650 Alien appreciation. As such, the SMOK GX2/4 Box Mod was born.
Depending on which configuration you choose, this user-focused device is either the largest 250+ watt vape Mod in your collection (going to 350 watts!) or one of the most slender and streamlined 220-watt Mods around. But none of this matters if the GX2/4 doesn’t do what it promises.
…And it does, in a very big way. Though SMOK has released a lot of vape Mods in the last 12 months, the GX2/4 offers a lot of forward thinking features. It uses a still-versatile chipset, and has a full temperature control suite, Intelligent Atomizer Recognition and thorough safety protection features. While the latest and greatest Mods have surpassed this lineup of options, SMOK was the first to offer this many customizations on a 250+ watt vape Mod.
Our reviewers also enjoyed how effortless the power performance was and was surprised by the delicacy and accuracy of the temperature control and preheat settings, as well. Today? They’re still using their GX2/4s quite often, still switching between the slender pocketability of the dual-18650 configuration, and the sheer power offered by the four-battery option.